What reminds you?
- Running reminds me…
- I am strong, but it’s ok to feel weak
- sometimes I’m fast, but it’s ok to slow down
- some runs are easy, but others will be hard
- sometimes, when the heart pushes, mind and body respond, but sometimes it’s all heart, only heart that gets me to the finish
- there will be times I feel like quitting, but I won’t
- some days, putting one foot in front of the other is all I can do, but on those days, that’s enough
- Running reminds me… What reminds you? If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. If you have found it, keep doing it. Let it remind you, because when you are weak, and you need to slow down; when it’s hard, and you feel like quitting, you’ll remember. And in your heart you’ll find your strength and you’ll keep putting one foot in front of the other, and that’s enough.